Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Los Traslados...

Pues, transfers have come again! It is crazy how quickly time flies on the mission. I usually like transfers, but this time not so much. I am staying here, again!! This will be my 6th transfer here, which means I will have spent nearly half my mission in this area if I leave next transfer. But Hna Bullough is leaving. Luckily we are pretty sure she is going to be staying in our ward, which means we will see her about 3 times a week, if not more. But that is a lot different than 24/7. I don't know if I have told you about how amazing our companionship is right now. The relationship we have gained, all 3 of us, is unbelievable. I could not be more grateful for the friendships that we gained and for the many things I have learned from both of my companions. It's a good thing we are all going to live super close to each other after our missions, cause then you all can meet them too!!

I got everyone's letters!! They came on the perfect day, it made me soooo happy!! Clint I can't believe you are getting married so soon! Your wedding invitation was adorable!

We had a really cool experience this week. There is an Elder in our mission named Elder Tenefski. I don't actually know the whole story, but he is a convert-the first in his family. And just a couple days ago his dad got baptized!! And he, and his family, flew in from Nevada and Elder Tenefski got to baptize him! It was crazy, the spirit was so strong and there were sooo many people there. Me and my companions were invited to sing in an octet at the baptism so we were lucky and got to go. It was cool because his whole non-member family was there and afterwards Elder Tenefski bore a powerful testimony pleading for his family to take the missionary discussions. So cool.

As for our investigators: I don't remember if I told you about Iris or not. Just in case, she's awesome! We contacted her in the street and had a lesson with her this week. She is searching for the gospel right now. She needs a change in her life, she is going through some really hard things and has a true desire to come closer to god right now. Pray for her to be able to listen to conference and to be able to continue meeting with us!!!

Well, I love you all, again thank you for the package! Espero que todo este bien alli!!
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment