Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Milagros

So before I forget. Here is a link to be able to look at our updated facebook page, it has a bunch of pictures of our mission! I still haven't seen it cause we don't have facebook yet, but I'm sure it is super awesome cause Sister Orgill did it! :) 

 
This week was awesome! We had a miracle. I told you a little bit about our new investigator Miguel. Well this past week we saw him 4 times and each time we brought our recent convert friend who is awesome everytime. Miguel is a miracle. The last time we taught him was on Saturday night. We read the scriptures with him and we invited him to come to church. He said he couldn't come because he had a different commitment that he couldn't miss. Our member friend bore his testimony about the importance of church, I bore my testimony, and the spirit was strong. But he still didn't commit to go. So we committed him to go the next week. Then we all showed up at church yesterday, fasting, and right before we begin Relief Society (our ward is backwards, so Relief Society is 2nd and Sacrament Meeting is last) Pablo, the member friend, came up to us and told us the Miguel was there!! He just showed up at church without telling us!! We were sooooo happy! And the fast and testimony meeting was super good as well. Then to top it off, Pablo invited Miguel down to San Juan with him and they spent the entire Sunday afternoon together. We were so happy. It was a huge testimony builder for me. I have been praying fervently to bring someone into the church and my prayer was answered, and I know that it will be answered many more times in the remainder of my mission.
 
Random funny fact. I can't speak English anymore. Lately I have been messing my words up, saying things that don't make any sense in English, or just in the middle of an English sentence I will throw in a spanish word...it is pretty funny actually. I'll try to improve before Sunday so that you all won't notice. :)
 
I love you! I miss you all and I will talk to you in a week! Remember that the Lord truly does answer our prayers. The Lord's work is hastening and we all have the opportunity to be a part of it. Take part in it!
 
Con amor,
Hermana Johnson

p.s. FELICITACIONES CLINT AND RACHEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment