Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

HOLA...otra vez!! :)
 
It was so good to talk to everyone yesterday! I think the thing that shocked me the most was how deep your voice is Caleb!! You are going to be so big by the time I come home!

For those who did not hear yesterday, after 9 months of staying in the same area I am finally getting transfered! Well, I wouldn't say finally cause I am actually really sad. I have come to love this ward soooo much! Both my English ward and the Spanish ward. Luckily our mission is tiny, and there are only 2 spanish wards so I will be close and I will still probably see everyone a lot. Joys of the Irvine mission. :)

So this past week we had some awesome progress with Miguel! We had a couple really powerful lessons with him with members there and then we invited him to our ward mother's day activity. We weren't sure if he was going to come cause he didn't seem super excited about it, but he came! It was a super fun activity. The Elders quorum planned it and they made dinner for all the women. They hired a mariachi singer to come perform for an hour while we ate. Then different people went up and sang, or read poems, or did other cool things that was all focused on mothers. Miguel loved it! He helped the men serve all the women and just became a part of the ward. It was super awesome to see.

Here are some pictures of the missionaries with the Mariachi singer and also me saying bye to one of the families in the Mission Viejo ward! I love you all and I know that this gospel is true!

Que tenga buena semana!
Hermana Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment