Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Los Traslados!

HOLA!!
 
So I am back in San Clemente, the prettiest place in the world! I forgot how much I missed being right by the ocean, running on the beach trail every morning, seeing surfers running down the road in their wet suits to go to the beach, and best of all sitting out on our balcony at night looking over the ocean. It is so relaxing. So all in all, I love being back. It has been so awesome to see the Garcia family again, I missed them, and all the other members in the ward. The first time I was in this ward we weren't allowed to visit members outside of our area to eat dinner with them, (and there are only about 3 actives members in our area...) but now we are! So I am really excited about that too cause I will be able to meet all the members now!

I am companions again with Hermana Johnson! Haha its pretty fun, and we are also companions with another sister, Hermana Whipple. It has been really fun! The best part is that we have a baptism this Saturday! Hermana Johnson and Froelich were teaching him (Noel) for a while and he is getting baptized this week! I am super excited about it, he is really prepared and ready.

Well I don't have much time today, but I love you all and I miss you. Something I read in a talk this morning said, "All I do is ask, and the Lord answers." I hope we are all striving to have the kind of faith where we know without a doubt that the Lord will answer us if we ask will sincerity and full purpose of heart. Les quiero! Que tenga buena semana!

Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment