Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Caroling, Caroling

HOLA!!!!

This week was full of events for Choir and we have a whole bunch coming up throughout the rest of December. It has been a really cool experience to be a part of it during the Christmas season because we have been able to bring the spirit really strongly and a couple people have been able to pick up investigators from it even! We sang during sacrament meeting yesterday and the spirit was soooo strong, I loved it.

So we had some awesome lessons with Benito this week!! We moved his baptismal date to December 28th so everyone pray that he will be able to make it! He is doing really well, he likes meeting with us, he just needs to receive an answer that he can recognize that this is the true church. Also Antonia is set to get baptized next Sunday, but she has been reeeeally hard to find at home and to teach so we haven't been able to teach her all the lessons or make sure she is prepared or anything. But she comes to church every week still, so pray for her too!!

This week we also found Juan Carlos again. He is a less-active that we found in a Window a long time ago but then lost contact with afterwards because he couldn't pay his phone bill. But we found him and he has been struggling a ton and has a super hard life. He has strong desires to come back to church though, so we just need to help him be able to get work off so that he can come to church next week!

I wish I had more time to talk, but time was short today! I just want to let you all know how much I love this gospel and how much I have seen the blessings of it in my life. I LOVE my companions and I love being out here on a mission. I am learning a ton about myself and about who I want to be and the steps that I need to take to get there. I challenge each of you to ask God who he knows who will become and what you need to do right now to start the process of becoming that person. I have a testimony of this gospel, of God's love for me, and for the joy that comes through endless service and positive thoughts and actions towards others. I hope that everyone has a great week and is enjoying this Christmas season as much as I am! (We've gone caroling like 3 times already...way fun!)

Les quiero y que Dios les bendiga!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment