Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

HOLA!!!!

Buenos Dias!
 
Pues, this week was crazy! We had so many service projects which is something we haven't done a ton of, so it was super fun! We helped this lady move and then we helped set up for the Pioneer Day 5K. It was super fun! A lot of our members ran it and then later that day we had a stake BBQ with pioneer games and music and everything. Soo fun!

LUIS GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! He was somebody that me and my companions found when I was in San Clemente who was golden. He was the one that said that he had been waiting for something like this for a while. So cool. I taught him for a couple weeks and then I left, but he just got baptized yesterday and I was able to speak at his baptism! It was a tender mercy.

Well I don't have much time today, but I love you all soooo much and I'm super excited to see you again in 2 weeks!

Adios!
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment