Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

El Ultimo

HOLA!!!!!

Como estan todos?! Pues....tomorrow is transfers and it is my last transfer! Ah!!!

Yep, missions officially go by faster than anything else in the world. Crazily enough, I am getting transferred again for my last transfer! Super weird, everyone thought I would die in my area cause I was just put here, but for some reason I had a feeling that I would be leaving. So it didn't come as a huge shock to me. We'll see what happens to me though, there aren't too many places for me to go!

So this week was awesome. Our investigator Luis is so golden! He has been reading everything and praying and he agreed to come to church yesterday! Unluckily it was stake conference and he couldn't come in the morning so he will come next week. But we were able to give him a tour of the church instead of him going to church and the spirit was suuuper strong. It was AWESOME!!! He didn't want to leave the chapel. He still wants to be baptized on July 20th so pray for him!!

Also this week was super busy with choir things because....we recorded all of our songs! It was crazy. It was actually a really awesome experience. I was kind of worried because we did 11 songs in one day and were there from 11-6. There are almost 90 missionaries in the choir and they had to be singing and quiet for that long...yeah I was scared. And it was my job, along with 2 other Elders, to be in charge of the whole thing. But I prayed a lot, and it went really well. The choir was actually very focused, and it ended up being a very unifying and spiritual experience. There was a couple times as we were singing that I got choked up because the spirit was so strong. At the end an Elder said, "If you want to unify a mission, record an album." Haha, it was so true. 

Oh! And we just found out that the Nashville Tribute Band is coming to our mission and they are putting on a concert for the surrounding stakes and they want our choir to sing with them!!! Soooo crazy!! The choir is ecstatic. :)

Anyways, I hope you are all having a great week!
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment