Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

La mision

Hola!!

Sorry I don't have much time today so my letter will be short. This week has been great. We were able to find 5 new investigators and we were finally able to find Concha, the mom of one my less-active recent converts and teach her again! We have a couple people who are just about to start progressing, it is super exciting!
So I spend a lot of time out of my area for exchanges and its awesome because everytime I get to go on an exchange I end up either in my old area or my old ward! So I see all the people up in Mission Viejo! The other day I got to see Liz again, Sarai and Kimberly, Hna Mosqueira, oh and then I got to go to their stake conference so I acually got to see essentially the whole ward. Those names may not even ring a bell to you, but know that they are all super awesome and that I miss them a lot. Sarai Cervantes taught me how to make enchiladas and tinga! My goal is to write down how to make all the super good mexican meals that we eat all the time so i can learn how to make them when I go home. :) You should all be excited!

Anyways, pray a ton for Neti and her family, Concha, and Michaela!! These are our investigators that we are working with the most right now.

So our mission is doing a mission wide basketball tournament right now. All the Elders formed teams within their zones and they are up in Irvine playing against each other. Haha, President is all for it, its hilarious. I'll write next week and tell you if anyone gets hurt...I will be surprised if it didn't happen.

Les quiero!! Que tengan buena semana!
Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment